Hearing impaired kids

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Special Education

Learning Disabilities

The “Big Book Project” provides special-needs learners with the opportunity to develop, write, and publish “Big Books” for Kindergarten-Grade 3 classrooms. Students also go to classrooms and read the book they wrote to the younger students. The special-needs students also use the Internet as a method of finding information for each book. The published books can either be printed as standard 8 ½” x 11" pages, or 17" x 22" pages.
Curriculum Benchmarks: Students will also learn to use desktop publishing and word processing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Reena Maraj. I am 25 years of age and I live in the beautiful twin republic island of Trinidad and Tobago. Presently I am pursuing my Bachelors of Elementary Education with an Emphasis in Social Studies. I am patiently waiting to graduate and cannot wait to start teaching children. In the next 5 years I see myself as a professional educator.

Followers