Hearing impaired kids

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Assure Lesson Plan on Fractions

Fractions

                                      
     





In this assure lesson plan, students will learn to do basic math fundamentals, how to write numbers, what each number means, greater than and less then numbers, adding and subtracting numbers. Students will also learn how to follow directions, take notes and how to explore on the internet to learn more about fractions.
  
                                                     
Pizza Activity on Fractions
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Reena Maraj. I am 25 years of age and I live in the beautiful twin republic island of Trinidad and Tobago. Presently I am pursuing my Bachelors of Elementary Education with an Emphasis in Social Studies. I am patiently waiting to graduate and cannot wait to start teaching children. In the next 5 years I see myself as a professional educator.

Followers