Hearing impaired kids

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Bible Lesson Plan

                            The Creation 


This lesson plan is about when God created the world. This lesson will also test students navigation skills. Students will have access to activities such as a jigsaw puzzle, a crossword puzzle, and other other word activities. Also they would they would have access to learn about God's creation using audio, a song, and a power point presentation.  Below is a video that students will watch and enjoy.
    
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Reena Maraj. I am 25 years of age and I live in the beautiful twin republic island of Trinidad and Tobago. Presently I am pursuing my Bachelors of Elementary Education with an Emphasis in Social Studies. I am patiently waiting to graduate and cannot wait to start teaching children. In the next 5 years I see myself as a professional educator.

Followers