Hearing impaired kids

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Assure Lesson Plan on Composition

                       
Writing Paragraphs (Language Arts-composition))

In this assure lesson plan, students will learn to write paragraphs with proper grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. They will learn to use google documents on their Gmail account. Students will learn to type and post entries on the class blog. Below is a video that will help students understand how to write excellent paragraphs and a paragraph game to excite the students.


                          Paragraph Games
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Reena Maraj. I am 25 years of age and I live in the beautiful twin republic island of Trinidad and Tobago. Presently I am pursuing my Bachelors of Elementary Education with an Emphasis in Social Studies. I am patiently waiting to graduate and cannot wait to start teaching children. In the next 5 years I see myself as a professional educator.

Followers