Hearing impaired kids

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Assure Lesson Plan on Science

 Classification of Animals 

 In this assure lesson plan students will enjoy listening to stories about animals. Students will learn to classify animals on a given criteria and work cooperatively with their peers. Students will learn about the classification of animals by  using the internet and using their navigation skills to click on the different types of categories. Below students can watch a video to learn more about the classification of animals.


                Game on classifying Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Reena Maraj. I am 25 years of age and I live in the beautiful twin republic island of Trinidad and Tobago. Presently I am pursuing my Bachelors of Elementary Education with an Emphasis in Social Studies. I am patiently waiting to graduate and cannot wait to start teaching children. In the next 5 years I see myself as a professional educator.

Followers